Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Heading to a Warmer Place.

The snow seen in the last posting has melted, that's a plus here in North Carolina, snow does not stay on the ground for long. Our destination is Costa Rica, on tour with O.A.T. We'll have about ten days of warmth. My bones can use some warm weather. It's about 85 degrees during the day in Costa Rica, but there seems to be regular shower activity going on. I'm not the traveler my wife is. She loves it. My deer will miss me I'm sure, well maybe not me , but they'll miss the corn I put out each morning and evening. My friend Phil said the birds down there are spectacular, his group counted 350 different species. I'm going to need a bird book. I tried to get a fly rod into my checked bag, but it was 2" too long and too good a rod to bend for fitting. Any how, there will be much to do on this trip.

No comments: