Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Wood Nymph and Wood Spirits


These carving are going to be displayed at the 7th annual "Come Out & Play" opening on Saturday, August 23rd at JimGin Farm, on Wild Horse Run, off Jones Ferry Road. Debbie Meyer, Eric Brantley and Beckett are hosting this gathering of artists and in support of artists. Picnic food and drinks will be provided. Debbie, Eric, and Beckett have generously opened their farm to displays of art on the 30 Aug, 6th,13th, 20th, and 27th of Sept. (all Saturdays) Call 942-3252 for more info. One of these guys appears in the carving demo. which follows this posting. I'm starting to get my blood up for creating more Wood Spirits and Wood Nymphs. I've got the materials available, now all that's needed is "the drive to do". It's funny how that comes and goes. We'll have to talk about that some time.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hi Zen,
I am going to try to make it to the Farm this weekend.
I hope the weather stays nice!
Kate